A growing business needs the best talent in order to thrive, and as time goes by you’ll probably find your staff complement increasing. This is great news for the future of your company, but it also creates the necessity to manage your payroll effectively.
Are you having trouble keeping track of your employees’ monthly attendance, work time, overtime, and the pay adjustments that go with these? If so, you’re probably spending way too much time worrying about other people’s time – and as a business owner or manager, your time is the most valuable of all.
Dealing with angry or disgruntled staff members who haven’t received their wages in full or chasing after employees who haven’t logged their leave or overtime can be financially and emotionally taxing. A turnkey outsourced payroll solution that takes the stress off your hands could be exactly what you need.
Buying payroll software, training a dedicated employee to use it, or investing a tremendous amount of your own time and effort to track your employees’ work hours can be immensely costly. Our outsourced payroll solution will save you time, money, and hassle as you use your energy and focus to grow your business.
Outsourced payroll services:
from R45 per person
- Payslips, electronic payslips and IRP5’s
- Monthly/weekly or fortnightly Payroll Processing
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Returns (EMP201)
- Monthly declaration to Department of Labour (UI19)
- Monthly declaration to bargaining council
- EMP501 Reconciliations and Submissions
- Compensation Commissioner Returns
- Taxation structures
- Confidential payroll services
Bletchleys outsourced payroll solutions are suitable for companies of all sizes. Whether you have an existing payroll system in place or need to start from scratch, our team will work with you to set up an efficient system to log and track every employee’s work performance and make automatic adjustments to their salaries or wages.
Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing your payroll:
- Daily weekly and monthly work time tracking
- Overtime monitoring for each employee
- Salary or wage adjustments according to overtime worked or days of unpaid leave
- UIF and skills development levy deductions
- PAYE deductions linked to the filing of your company tax returns
Contact our team today to get started.